Modeled after the Penn State IFC/Panhellenic Dance Marathon (THON), Four Diamonds Mini-THONs have been making a difference in the lives of childhood cancer patients and their families for more than 20 years. With over 235 schools and 70,000 student volunteers in five states, Mini-THONs are bringing hope to families in need and creating a legacy of service within their community. Dollars raised through Mini-THON provide direct support to children and families fighting cancer and help fund life-saving research to benefit kids around the world.
- Are a multi-hour, interactive, fun-filled events led by more than 70,000 students at 235 different schools.
- Can be a 3 month project or year-long activity where students raise awareness and funds for Four Diamonds.
- Inspire teamwork, leadership and creativity while empowering young people through philanthropy and service.
- Receive support from Four Diamonds to help make their events successful and meaningful.
- Raised over $5.5 million between 2015 and 2016!
Proceeds raised by Mini-THONs go directly to Four Diamonds. To see Mini-THONs in action and learn how students are helping children and their families in their fight against pediatric cancer, please watch the Four Diamonds’ Mini-THON video below:
Become part of a large and growing community of students focused on one goal—providing hope to children and families battling pediatric cancer! Click here for more information on how to start a Mini-THON and here to find a Mini-THON near you!